Share This Research and Help Us Completely Transform 1,000 lives in 2021
How to use the Self-Concept Assessment™
to reach your career goal
Get a quick understanding of how the Self-Concept Assessment™ works
In every job, business, or entrepreneurial endeavor, there is a type of person that will succeed.
The type of person you are is just a reflection of the unconscious map called your self-concept. Your self-concept is a summary of the beliefs you have about yourself and has almost exclusive control over every one of your emotional and intellectual reactions.
You have a unique way of subconsciously organizing these beliefs into characteristics that define you. These characteristics are smaller, automatic assumptions you have about yourself which fall under the larger subconscious map of your personal identity.
Your assessment was measuring the qualities that will support you the most in your career. The Self-Concept Assessment™ creates this measurement based on the vision + beliefs you have about and for yourself. The Self-Concept Assessment™ works because when we want something in the external world we are projecting our values and our limiting beliefs on to that idea of what we want.
How the Self-Concept Assessment™ works.
1. Your assessment takes what you have in mind as your goal.
2. Along with who you are (at the identity level = your self-concept)
3. Gives you a summary of how your self-concept is helping or preventing your success in your career
Everything you have in your career that is within your control, both desirable and undesirable, is a reflection of your self-concept. The results you create are a combination of the beliefs you have about the world, the beliefs you have about yourself, and how those beliefs interact with one another.
Your self-concept defines your personal identity and impacts every thought, feeling, and action you take to create the career you want.
With the help of one of our experienced guides trained in using the Self-Concept Model™, you can now reorganize those subconscious characteristics, acquire new ones, and remove the self-sabotaging ones. You will then find yourself automatically creating the results you want.
Book a complimentary 30 minute Self-Concept Optimization Session™ with a Self-Concept Transformation Facilitator to design a Plan that will unlock your capability.
On this call you'll:
1. Take a look at your current situation to see what is/isn't working.
2. Identify what's possible regarding reaching your goals in the next 6-12 months with an optimized self-concept.
3. Uncover the #1 self-concept bottleneck restricting your access to your natural capabilities and holding you back from reaching your goal.
4. Develop a practical 3-step Action Plan to transform your self-concept and get new improved results in your career.
About your facilitators
Nathaneal Mohr is an independent researcher, consultant, and educator. He is organizing the world's largest body of research on identity change. His special focus is on uncovering how changing the self-concept influences human performance.
Damon Cart is a speaker, internationally renowned trainer, and coach. He is known as the leading expert in creating long-term, internal transformations that change the external world of his students.